openATTIC 3.4 Documentation¶
openATTIC is an Open Source Ceph and storage management solution for Linux, with a strong focus on storage management in a datacenter environment.
The various resources of a Ceph cluster can be managed and monitored from a central web-based management interface. It is no longer necessary to be intimately familiar with the inner workings of the individual Ceph components. Any task can be carried out by either using openATTIC‘s intuitive web interface or via the REST API.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- Installation and Getting Started
- System requirements
- Base Operating System Installation
- Installation on openSUSE Leap
- Post-installation Configuration
- Enabling Basic Ceph Support in openATTIC
- DeepSea integration in openATTIC
- Getting started
- Configuring Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Hardware Recommendations
- Storage Recommendations
- Further Operating System Configuration Hints
- User Manual
- Developer Documentation
- Create Your own openATTIC git Fork on BitBucket
- Setting up a Development System with Vagrant
- Setting up a Development System
- Contributing Code to openATTIC
- openATTIC Contributing Guidelines
- openATTIC Architecture
- Working on the openATTIC documentation
- Customizing the openATTIC WebUI
- openATTIC Web UI Tests - E2E Test Suite
- openATTIC REST API Tests - Gatling Test Suite